All authors must agree to the policies stipulated below, in order to publish their paper in the IEEE Xplore. Papers, which are written according to the rules in http://www.tiptekno2018.org/eng/bildiri_gonderme.php, are prepared for the camera-ready by stating the appropriate copyright notice.
Camera-Ready paper templates are given below:
- prepared in Microsoft Word 2016: here.
- saved in Microsoft Word 2003: here.
- prepared for LATEX: here. An "How to use” document is included inside this file.
IEEE Copyright Notice:
There has to be an appropriate copyright notice at the bottom of the first page of all submissions. Depending on the employers of the authors, the appropriate copyright notice is provided below. Please use the right one in your submission.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: “U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright”
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: “978-1-5386-6852-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown”
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: “978-1-5386-6852-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union”
For all other papers the copyright notice is:
“978-1-5386-6852-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE”
Papers should be IEEE-Compatible according to the IEEE PDF eXpress test, in order to publish IEEE Xplore. To do this:
Log in to https://www.pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
- 44805XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- After generating compatible pdf file, save it for the uploading to the Easychair system. (If the file is not compatible follow the instructions on report file of Pdf-eXpress system)
Upload the PDF file (which is passed the test and downloaded to your computer) to Easychair system.
In addition, the IEEE copyright document must be filled in for each submission of TIPTEKNO 2018. PDF or MS Word version of the IEEE Copyright form for 2018 TIPTEKNO can be downloaded below. Please fill this form and sign it with a wet signature. Then scan the form and convert it to PDF format. Finally send the form to email@example.com
TIPTEKNO2018 IEEE Copyright Form (Word)
TIPTEKNO2018 IEEE Copyright Form (PDF)
Important note: IEEE Copyright form must be filled separately for each paper. If two or more papers of an author have been accepted, this process must be done separately for each paper.